Skip to main content

Life Day

For most people today is celebrated as Halloween, but for me it is my life day, 2 years ago today I had both breasts removed because I had breast cancer. I had an early stage breast cancer in the left breast, the doctor said the left one had to go, I said take them both, and I've not regretted the decision a bit. I have not looked at my experience as any platform to get involved with, it has not become my life mission, it is certainly not the worst thing that I've experienced, I consider it another quilt square, so to speak, to add in my quilt of life.

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4: 17-18

Comments