Skip to main content

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving---The act of giving thanks. A prayer expressing gratitude. A public acknowledgment or celebration of divine goodness. From Merriam-Webster's Dictionary.

"I will praise the name of God with a song; I will magnify Him with thanksgiving." Psalm 69: 30 ESV

I am thankful for:
1. Jesus Christ.
2. God's plan of salvation through His Son.
3. Freedom of religion in America.
4. Freedom of speech in America.
5. My grandchildren, they are my joy.
6. My husband, a true servants heart.
7. My Children, they taught me selflessness.
8. My parent's, and that they took me to church, and to the library, and also their love of reading that was passed down to me.
9. Autumn's cool temperatures and the changing colors of the leaves.
10. A fresh cup of coffee and my morning devotional time.
11. My cat Noelle purring by my side while I read.
12. Laughing loudly and without restraint.
13. Memories of my Mother.


In the comments section please add things that you are thankful for!

Comments

Lina said…
I am thankful for you, new blog friend...you remind me that our Lord is amazingly omnificent. It is startling to find that He is speaking into another woman's heart in such a similar way to how He speaks to me...yet beautifully different. That's our God for you.
MissDaisyAnne said…
It's the Holy Spirit that does this! Praise Him!
cathy b. said…
I'm so grateful that we can communicate ideas through words and the arts. It makes our world so much richer and larger than if we were confined to our own experience.
Thanks for reminding me of more of my blessings.
Foxy Lady said…
Hi, nice blog!
I love Thanksgiving day very much. I found a site with a lot of things about Thanksgiving. Maybe this will interest you: All about Thanskgiving Day!!! :)
J. Kaye Oldner said…
Wanted to drop in and wish you a Happy Thanksgiving! :)