Skip to main content

Christmas Future

I have recently posted on "Christmas Past", "Christmas Present", and "A Christmas Carol." I now will post a remark on "Christmas Future."
The answer is I don't know what the future holds, none of us do, but God does. No matter what is going on around us, no matter how bleak, or fearful, or without hope life feels; God is sovereign, He is intricately working in our lives, even when we cannot see Him working.
In the final hours before my mother died last March I read to her several verses of scripture, the last verse I read to her was from Revelations 1: 17-18
"When I saw Him, I fell at His feet as though dead. Then He placed His right hand on me and said: 'Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. I am the Living One; I was dead, and behold I AM alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.'"


I will be off reading, relaxing, enjoying time with family, plus my husband has 11 days off, whoopee! No, really I am really looking forward to our time together!
I will be back in the new year, with more postings on books, and more postings from my life.
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight!

Comments

J. Kaye Oldner said…
I wanted to stop in and wish you along with your family a Merry Christmas! :)
Becky said…
I wanted to invite you to participate in my ‘Question of the Week’ feature. (Part of the Operation Actually Read Bible challenge)You don’t have to–no obligation implied–but it’s there if you want to take part. It will be a weekly event on my blog--every Tuesday.

Becky