Skip to main content
I just found out today that I am the "blog of the week" over at www.titletrakk.com
Thank you so much to those that nominated me, and thank you to TitleTrakk!!!!!!!

My dad was interviewed for our local newspaper on his story of being captured by the Germans during the "Battle of the Bulge." His story appeared in the newspaper on December 18, 2008.
The newspaper did not use my written article on dad that I had posted on my blog, but sent out their own reporter of course to interview dad. Dad had been interviewed before on his D-day experiences, but this was a first on another memorable experience of his life from World War II.

Comments

A Gracious Home said…
I hope you can copy the report from the paper. My cousin Jimmy has started blogging. He is the historian of our family and will write a book when he's through gathering info. I don't think many people ever comment on a blog. It's too time consuming for them. I know that with reading the blog and then commenting I only have time to do about 5. I have been doing heavy housework since the week before Thanksgiving because I like to start the New Year with a clean house. I'm running out of time to bake cookies with the grandchildren. Frosted sugar cookies are my favorite kind. My daughter, Janice, is baking me some oatmeal raisin. They are another favorite. Ok, I think I love all cookies. I never eat them except on special occasions. I bet your house smells great with all that baking. I miss you on Shelfari. I have noticed that some people get fed up with it by six months. There are very few good chatters on the groups now. Merry Christmas