Skip to main content
On November 17 I announced I was the "Box of Books Winner" from "Christian Fiction Blog Alliance." I received the books by mail today, I was so thrilled! I thought "books" meant maybe a couple of books I had won, I won 10 books!!!
They are: "Demon" by Tosca Lee, "The Jewel of Gresham Green" by Lawana Blackwell, "Dogwood" by Chris Fabry, "Dragonlight" by Donita K. Paul, "Auralia's Colors" by Jeffrey Overstreet, "When The Soul Mends" by Cindy Woodsmall, "Diamond Duo" by Marcia Gruver, "A Passion Redeemed" by Julie Lessman, "Wind River" by Tom Morrisey, and "In The Shadow of Lions" by Ginger Garrett.

A very big thank you to Christian Fiction Blog Alliance and to Bonnie Calhoun!!!!!


Comments

A Gracious Home said…
What a wonderful gift to win. I have won a few books one at a time. Ten are special. I hope you enjoy each of them. God bless you. Doylene