Skip to main content

Wednesday's Challenge

I have been sick for nearly 2 weeks with a cold/sinus infection, I'm on a antibiotic and doing much better, my fuzzy brain is much clearer.

I am taking part in the http://operationreadbible.blogspot.com/ this year. Thank you to fellow blogger Becky for putting this all together. The goal in this challenge is to read the Bible, maybe reading from Genesis to Revelation, or read the Psalms, Proverbs, and then the New Testament, or start anywhere you wish, with whatever Bible translation that you prefer. I was not really sure how to post on my progress, but after consideration, I have chosen Wednesday's to post my progress. I am reading from the English Standard Version Study Bible. I have chosen to read the New Testament first, today I read Matthew chapter 9. According to the schedule of readings I will be finished on July 1, then I will start reading in the Old Testament.
"When He saw the crowds, He had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd." Matthew 9: 36

Comments

J. Kaye said…
I am so glad you are doing better!