Skip to main content

"Is That You God, A Taste Of Discerning The Voice Of God"

"Is That You God, A Taste Of Discerning The Voice Of God" by Priscilla Shirer

This mini book has 61 awesome pages on discerning and understanding God's voice. The book has 5 chapters and all of them were my favorite. The author gives great insight on distinguishing our conscience that we hear, from the voice of the Holy Spirit. She writes that we should always wait for confirmation in what we are hearing from God, we should ask Him for that confirmation.
I could quote and quote from this book, but I cannot; I wish I could memorize it, but will instead use it often for reference. I am though enticed to read more of her books and her Bible study.

Comments

Lina said…
I love Priscilla Shirer--a couple of years ago I did her first bible study: He Speaks To Me. Powerful. I will look for this book you recommend; I know I'll love it. Priscilla is a gifted teacher!