Skip to main content

Question Of The Week #21

Question Of The Week #21 http://operationreadbible.blogspot.com Brought to you by Becky

"How about a question about questions this week. What kinds of questions if any do you want to see asked for this "Question of the Week" feature? Is the lack of participation due to bad questions? Are my questions too shallow? Too deep? Too personal? Too irrelevant? Too repetitive? Too mindless? Too boring? If you want "Question of the Week" to continue in the future, think of a few questions you'd like to see presented at a future date on "Question of the Week." I'm asking you to take a few minutes of your time and give back. Be honest. I can take it. Really. If there is zero interest in this feature, then I'll stop this one. I might think of something to replace it. Another interactive type feature that is more open ended than answering a specific question. So make that question two or three. Would you be more interested in stopping by weekly if it was not a question feature but more of a chatty free for all?"

I prefer one question to be given, then for me to use my own creativity and Holy Spirit's guidance in answering the question. Just a brief, to the point question, explanation if necessary, then let the participators have the freedom to answer.
As far as sample questions:
a. How do you handle difficult people?
b. Do you have one genre type of book that you read, or many?
c. What is your testimony?
d. What was the first book you read that inspired your love of reading?
e. Do you write? What kind of writing do you do?
f. Do you have a daily devotional time? When did you start?
e. Do you have a ministry at your church?
g. What are your fears and how do you deal with them?
h. Do you have a special reading time, or place?
i. How personal should a blogger be on their blogs, what are the interests of the blog reader's when reading blogs, what holds the reader's interests, etc?

Comments

Becky said…
Thank you! I've bookmarked this post so I can refer back to it :) I love your suggestions for questions! I greatly appreciate the feedback.
Becky said…
Hi! I wanted to let you know that I've started a mini-challenge for this summer. Summer Studies asks participants to choose one gospel to study over the summer. I hope you can join in. And if you do, I'd love for you to spread the word among your friends. :)