Skip to main content

Question Of The Week #23

"Question of the Week #23" http://operationreadbible.blogspot.com
"What are your goals for the summer?"

My reading goals for this summer, is to read the books that are stacked up near my reading chair, which is not a new goal, but a goal that needs to be met.
My second goal in reading is to finish reading the New Testament by the middle of July, and continue reading the Old Testament through to the end of the year until finished.
My third goal is to finish the Revelation study I started in May. I am working through John MacArthur's study on the book of Revelation. I am currently in chapter 4 of Revelation. I am also reading "The Revelation of John" by William Barclay.
My fourth goal is to read books that I would not usually choose to read, examples are: "All The Pretty Horses" by Cormac McCarthy, "Gone With The Wind" by Margaret Mitchell, "A Wrinkle in Time" by Madeleine L'Engle, "Island of the Blue Dolphins" by Scott O'Dell. I am interested in reading short stories by the author Katherine Anne Porter.
My fifth goal is my book shelves are in grave need of dusting and straightening up.

Comments