Skip to main content

"Question Of The Week # 28"

"Question Of The Week # 28" by Becky at Operation Actually Read Bible

"Are you involved in a Bible study or Sunday school class? Do you want to be?"

Yes, I am involved in a Bible study, but am on break now for the summer. In September I will be facilitating a group of Women in the Bible study "A Vision Of His Glory" by Anne Graham Lotz. This is a 6 week study held at my church. After this study another woman will lead another 6 week study entitled "Me, Myself, and Lies" by Jennifer Rothschild. At my church we have a Tuesday morning Women Bible study, we usually pick a Beth Moore study - 1 per semester. We voted to do a different kind of study for the fall semester.
I am a member of a women Sunday morning Bible fellowship class. I am the substitute teacher, and I was the previous teacher of this class until I moved away for a year. It maybe that I will soon become the teacher once again.

Comments