Skip to main content

"Question Of The Week #30"

"Question Of The Week #30" From Becky @ Operation Actually Read Bible

"What time of the day do you like to read the Bible?"
I prefer to have my devotional time and Bible reading time in the morning just after I wake up, and with coffee in hand. I have noticed that if I wait till later in the day I feel out of sorts all day. Even though I am a night owl and you would think that night would be the best time for me to have my Bible reading time, I prefer the beginning of my day-the morning.

Comments

Carmen7351 said…
I am certainly interested in winning Trisha's book, Blue Like Play Dough. She has one unique ministry.
Please enter me.
desertrose5173 at gmail dot com
I did enter you. I wish I knew how to move your comment over to the post on the book.
Thank you.
Annette