Skip to main content

Five Books by Cindy Woodsmall

I will be posting a review on "The Hope Of Refuge" by Cindy Woodsmall. The publishing date on this book is August 11, 2009. The Blogging For Books program by WaterBrook Multnomah is featuring this book during this weeks blog tours.
I had never read any of Cindy Woodsmall's books before, and I felt that I should read some of her previous books as well. One night I drove to 3 stores in our town in order to find her previous 3 books. I read all 4 of these books in 1 week. I loved all of them!
The following books are by Cindy Woodsmall:
"When The Heart Cries, Book 1 of the Sisters of Quilt"
"When The Morning Comes, Book 2 of Sisters of Quilt"
"When The Soul Mends, Book 3 of Sisters of Quilt"
Her newest book is "The Hope of Refuge, An Ada's House Novel",
"The Sound of Sleigh Bells" will be released October 6, 2009.

Comments