Skip to main content
I will be out of pocket for a few days. My 6 year old granddaughter Celeste I'm afraid has the swine flu, as I type this she is in the emergency room at a local hospital with a 104 temperature.
My husband is in route to come back home (he works in Dallas during the week) because he is sick with a stomach virus.

Update: Celeste had a culture done, will know the results tomorrow. She does have the flu, but won't know until tomorrow if it is the swine flu.

Update: As of Friday at 6:30 the lab result office is closed and they did not call to let us know the result of Celeste test. My daughter in-law has a Tamiflu prescription for Celeste and she is going to go ahead and give it to her. Celeste still continues to run high fever at times, she is eating well, resting well. Celeste has been sick since late Tuesday  night. 

"All my longings lie open before you, O Lord; my sighing is not hidden from you." Psalm 38:9


Comments

A Gracious Home said…
I am praying for Celeste. I fear we will be seeing a lot of children with the swine flu. I will be thankful when the shots are ready to be given. Doylene