Skip to main content

Can't Wait!

I am leaving tonight for a much needed and much anticipated vacation with my husband Jeff.
It has been over 8 years since we've taken a vacation, we just have not been able to get away. Over the past 8 years we have been busy caring for my dad and before that my mother also until she died in 2008, our older son David had 2 deployments to Iraq, 2 grandchildren were born, a total of 5 hospitalizations and 4 surgeries between Jeff and I, 3 job changes, and numerous surgeries and sicknesses with my dad.
We will be staying near Pagosa Springs, Colorado. I am taking a bag (large bag) of books and even an adult coloring book. I plan on having no plan, hopefully this will work--to just go for a walk when I want to, read when I want to, sleep late or stay up late--whatever!
I have an adult care sitter to stay some with dad, and our daughter in-law Christina will be stopping by, and younger son Paul will be here on the weekends.
We will return in about a week. I'll post when I'm back---no internet and no cable television where I'm going.

Blissful Reading!
Annette 

Comments

A Gracious Home said…
I hope you have a wonderful time. God bless you. Doylene