Skip to main content

Roundabout


I follow 49 blogs, and those that I've found noteworthy over the past couple of weeks are:

Gracious Home Doylene has created a homespun/comfort blog for her readers. The delish apple pie theme makes me want to go in my kitchen an bake a pie myself!

All in a Day's Thought Wendy has written 2 inspiring posts entitled "Salt Mine Writing" posted November 4, and "Two in One" posted November 2.

All you have to give Lori recently posted on November 4--Psalm 42:8 and her reflections on this Psalm.

Books, Movies, Reviews! Oh My! Booklady has put much imagination and creativity into her blog. It is one of the most insightful and entertaining blogs I know.

Through the Looking-Glass Dr. Mike Thomas has written 2 great posts--"Are You In Touch With Your Inner Child" posted October 17, and "Stunning Moments In The Bible" posted November 1.

Tom Toya's Blog (Send Me - Isaiah 6:8) Tom has written a great post "Turning To A Different Gospel" posted November 1.

Becky's Book ReviewsRelz Reviewz, and Passages to the Past have posted several enticing and interesting book reviews.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

ladystorm said…
Thanks for the nice review of my blog I am glad you like it. It was my way of having a bit of the Wizard of Oz with out worrying about copyright infringing..lol I am really glad you like it.

My father drew the little pic for me and I just love it. :)