Skip to main content

Bible Reading Challenge-Update

Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers. My neck is better, still a little "ketch" but manageable.

I had been posting most days my progress in Bible reading, I am thinking it would be better to post once a week my progress. It will simply be titled Bible Reading Challenge-Update, hope to do this every Monday.

Are you reading your Bible?

Since January 3 I've read Genesis chapters 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
and Matthew chapters 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6--
John 7, 8

"What is it that releases greater amounts of God's power? Our prayers, of course! God sends His power in response to adequate praying. 
God, through His answers, accomplishes what He has wanted to do all along but has been hindered by our lack of prayer. And although He is sovereign and can and does do as He chooses without the help of believer's prayers, He has chosen to operate extensively in response to them."
"A Journey into Prayer" by Evelyn Christenson 

Comments