Skip to main content

Question Of The Week #1

Question Of The Week is created by Becky at Operation Actually Read Bible.


"What are your goals (be they short term or long term) when it comes to reading the Bible?"

This is an excellent question!!!

Last year I read forty-four books from the Bible, five of the books I read twice. I have in the past read the Bible all the way through from Genesis through Revelation.
One of my goals in 2010 is to read the entire Bible before January 1 of 2011.
The second goal is to journal more about what God is telling me through my reading of His Word.
I already keep index cards beside me and take notes on Biblical characters, and other information I want to write down. I kept my cards from last year and I'm elaborating more on them.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments