Skip to main content

Thankful Thursday!


1. I am thankful that there was only one minor injury in the fire at our Church Tuesday morning. A fireman had minor injuries.
2. I am thankful for a loving, caring, encouraging, Holy Spirit filled Church body of believer's.
3. I am thankful for my family and friends that have reached out to me in love.
4. I am thankful for Jesus who is never surprised, always in control, and always has a better plan.
5. That I can approach the throne of grace at all times.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

skoots1mom said…
prayers for the fireman's minor injuries
His is a better plan, I sometimes struggle with accepting it...why is that?
Blessings for the week :)
sarah said…
these are awesome. Have a great rest of the week. Sarah
Tom Toya said…
Annette,

I just wanted to thank you for the encouragement you have offered in regards to my blog at sendme-tomandlou.blogspot.com. You have commented on some of my entries in your Roundabout section. May the Lord bless you and all you do for Him.
Annette said…
Thank you for all your comments!
Skoots I think the problem is that we--humans have a problem with pride. We don't want to always accept God's plans, because we think we know what is best, and we want to do what we want to do--to be in control.
Thank you Sarah hope the rest of the week is good also. Looking forward to our worship service on Sunday--we will be meeting at a convention hall @ least this Sunday.
Thank you Tom, I love your blog, always a good lesson!
Nana Jul said…
# 4 and 5...absolutely! Sorry to hear of the fire. He does have it all under control!!
Julie
Linda C said…
I enjoyed reading your thankful list. So sorry to hear about the fire at your church and the fireman's injury.

Have a good rest of the week!

Happy TT!
Linda C
A Gracious Home said…
I'm glad to see you on Thankful Thursdays. I like your list. I hope you are feeling better. Doylene
Annette said…
I noticed the author of Thankful Thursday's is on leave for a while. I plan on continuing this great post!