Skip to main content

Church Fire

I have just heard that another Church burned this morning in Wills Point, Texas--Russell Memorial United Methodist Church. This makes eight Church fires in Texas since January 1.
I am asking that all of my readers be in continual prayer for the person involved in these fires---that they will be apprehended. Also, pray for all eight of the Church congregations and staff leaders. Most of all pray that whoever is involved in the burning of these Churches that they would come to know Jesus Christ as their Savior!
http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Wills-Point-church-burns-other-church-fires-probed-83604882.html

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

Terra said…
I am praying as you asked, and had not heard of the churches being burned in Texas. Churches being burned often don't make national news, sad to say about the bias of news agencies.
Thank you for pointing this out to me, here on the west coast.