Skip to main content

Book Blogger Hop!

It's Friday and Book Blogger Hop!

Book Blogger Hop is a way for blogger's new and old (age of their blog) to meet each other. Every Friday gives a new chance to connect. See Crazy-For-Books.

It seems that most of the book blog's I visited this morning were young adult reading genre; their main focus is on paranormal, fantasy, vampire stuff. I don't read those kind of books; but I did visit a few.
Fragments of Life, Bookventures Book Club, and The Introverted Reader.

Happy Friday!

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

Kay said…
Hi Annette, I'm from Texas too. I came by on the book hop!
Love the hop, I discover so many wonderful book sites.
Kelly Bookend Diaries
http:bookenddiaries.blogspot.com
Annette said…
Very nice to meet both of you!
Have a great weekend!
Hi!! Just stopping by from the blog hop!! your blog looks great!
Suko said…
Hi, Annette! I arrived here from the hop. You have a lovely blog. :)
Annette said…
Thank you everybody for visiting!
Have a great weekend.