Skip to main content

The High Calling Blogs

Are you familiar with The High Calling Blogs?
It is a website/community devoted to promoting a higher calling in the blog community. Specifically a higher calling of blog's that are Christ focused in their faith and work.
I recently became a member registering this blog A Well-Watered Garden.
I became a member because I want to continue to persevere in having a blog of passionate forthright integrity in the books reviews I write and in the inspirational writing that I post.
And most importantly ALL for the glory of God!

Please take a look at this community of believers!

HighCallingBlogs.com Christian Blog Network

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

Dan King said…
Welcome to the network! I look forward to interacting with you and checking out some of your book reviews! I know that we have several really good book projects that run on the network that I'm sure that you'd enjoy.

Dan King
Social Media Editor, HighCallingBlogs.com