Skip to main content

Home Today!

I have a cough and scratchy throat and stayed home from church today.
Hope all of you are having a wonderful and healthy weekend!

I am currently reading:
Psalm 23 The Song of a Passionate Heart by David Roper
All Quiet on the Western Front by Erich Maria Remarque
Veiled Freedom by J. M. Windle
The Victor by Marlayne Giron
No Greater Love by Kathi Macias
On Guard by William Lane Craig

As you can tell I've made a template change on my blog, it was time for a change.
I am reading through the Bible this year and my updates are located on the right side of blog--mid way down.
Instead of posting at the top of blog in an additional page--my current book readings will be posted in a new post.
I've had a few new followers join me through the Book Blogger Hop and Twitter.
Welcome to all of you!

Comments

Garnetrose said…
I hope you get to feeling better.