Skip to main content

One Question Friday

"One Question Friday" is created by Wendy @ http://thoughtsthatmove.blogspot.com/


The question today is:
"What are you learning?"
I can think of several things that I am learning----
1. That a kind word and a smile goes a long way in making an impression, and it usually is infectious.
2. To not assume something, often it's all in my mind.
3. To not be so hard on myself; perfectionism is over-rated and unnecessary.
4. Patience is not bliss; but it is necessary and requires training.
5. A good cup of coffee starts the day better.
6. My parents really did know more than I did.
7. I'll never know everything.
8. Children do not need more toys or gadgets; they need our time, attention, and love.
9. Listen more, talk less.
10. Remember the good times, let go of the bad.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

Mari said…
Thanks for stopping by Bookworm with a View!

I love your list,it's wonderful.
Mari said…
Thanks for stopping by Bookworm with a View!

I love your list,it's wonderful.
I found your blog thru the blogger hop and am now a follower.
Annette said…
Hello Mari and Violette. So happy you've made yourself at home here.
Hope your Sunday is beautiful!