Skip to main content

Guess What I Bought?

I bought a Kindle last Saturday. Yes, I know some of you have strong opinions about these e-reader machines.
I spent weeks searching and contemplating, you would have thought I was buying a car.
I am pleased with my purchase. I have two books I'm reading on my Kindle--one for an author, this book is Jacob's Courage by Chuck Weinblatt. Jacob's Courage will be reviewed on my other blog @ Impressions In Ink.
I'm also reading My Lady of Cleves by Margaret Campbell Barnes.
From now on when I post reviews I will be stating whether the book was read in a book or e-reader.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

I love my Kindle. So glad you got one, I'm sure you'll be happy about all the free Christian fiction available each month, too.
Morgan said…
congratulations! I have a kindle and absolutely love mine-so I hope you feel the same way and I hope you enjoy your purchase
Congrats! There are a bunch of inspirational ebooks offered every month! My virtual to be read pile is resembling my print to be read pile.

So many books, so little time.LOL
Annette said…
I really like mine so far. It will not stop me from buying paper books, although I will buy less. I also am reading the USA Today newspaper on my Kindle and loving that. I am looking forward to reading future magazines on it, but so far none are available that I read.
Charles said…
Thanks for purchasing Jacob's Courage. I hope that you enjoy it. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Chuck Weinblatt
Author, Jacob's Courage
http://jacobscourage.wordpress.com/