Skip to main content

I'm Back!

I hope I was missed?
In the nearly 2 weeks that I took off from blogging I attended 2 funerals, my sister came for a 4 day visit, I watched several movies, read, cleaned up my office and file cabinets, and tried to stay out of the heat.
The temperature today is expected to be 104, I'll be staying inside where the air conditioner and fans are!
I am playing catch up on my blogs today, stay tuned for book reviews soon!

P.S. The movies that I saw were Sorcerer's Apprentice at the movie theater, and on DVD North by Northwest (an old Cary Grant movie), New In Town with Renee Zellweger and Harry Connick Jr., Up in the Air with George Clooney. 

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

Welcome back, Annette! I missed checking your blog. I'm sorry to hear about the funerals. Glad you got to visit with your sister, though and I will look forward to your reviews :)

I'm interested to see your review of Son of Hamas particularly :). Wow, are you really reading all the books in your library thing widget at once?! I'm impressed, I can only ever keep up with about 2 reads (1 spiritual and 1 fiction).
Annette said…
All of those books are in stacks beside my reading chair. I will read several at one time, including some on my Kindle. Sometimes a particular book will keep my interest longer, or I'll need to stay with one book in order to finish it for a review deadline.
Glad to be back as well, missed it!
You were missed!
The High Calling Community offers its sympathies as you grieved... and warmly welcomes you back!

All's grace,
Ann Voskamp
cathy b. said…
I'm glad to see you!