Skip to main content

Fall Into Reading 2010

Fall Into Reading is a challenge that runs September 22 through December 20, 2010.
Follow the link for more information:
http://callapidderdays.com/2010/09/fall-into-reading-2010-start-reading.html

My list of books that I want to read and or finish reading by December 20 is:

1. Nudge, Awakening Each Other To The God Who's already There by Leonard Sweet
2. The Incomparable Christ by J. Oswald Sanders
3. The Weight of Glory by C. S. Lewis
4. Authentic Faith by Gary Thomas
5. The Devil in Pew Number Seven by Rebecca Nichols Alonzo
6. Never Let You Go by Erin Healy
7. The Confirmation by Ralph Reed
8. Detox, For The Overly Religious by David Putman
9. Stronger, Trading Brokenness for Unbreakable Strength by Jim Daly
10. The Pursuit of the Holy, A Divine Invitation by Simon Ponsonby
11. Be Available, Accepting the Challenge to Confront the Enemy--Judges by Warren W. Wiersbe
12. She Walks in Beauty by Siri Mitchell

I will keep you updated on my reading progress!

Blissful Reading!
Annette

Comments

Jessica said…
Good luck on your list. I read She Walks in Beauty earlier this year and really enjoyed it. Hope you do too.
Great list. I loved She Walks in Beauty. Enjoy!!
Looks good, Annette! I really need to read Never Let You Go. I thoroughly enjoyed Erin Healy's collaborations with Ted Dekker and would like to give her solo writing a try.

Thanks for being part of Fall Into Reading 2010!