Skip to main content

Thankful Thursday!



Holly @
http://brokenforgod.blogspot.com/2010/10/thankful-thursday-10-things-you-dont.html
did something a little different  instead of posting 5 things to be thankful for. I thought I'd give it a try as well!

10 Things You Don't Know About Me:

1. I can sing, read music, and play the piano.
2. I am the youngest of my siblings by 10 years.
3. I was in Yearbook Staff in high school for 2 years.
4. I love classic movies, especially: Humphrey Bogart, Bette Davis, Cary Grant, John Wayne, Marilyn Monroe, Lana Turner, Elizabeth Taylor, Robert Redford, Ingrid Bergman, Gregory Peck, Grace Kelly, Paul Newman, Maureen O'Hara, James Cagney, Burt Lancaster, Deborah Kerr, James Stewart, Clark Gable.
5. I read a lot of magazines.
6. I prefer the quiet.
7. I'm a bird watcher, love owls.
8. I like dark and rainy days.
9. Lily's are my favorite flower.
10. I don't understand jokes.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

Holly said…
Annette,

Thanks for joining in....
Isn't it fun learning about each other?

I prefer the quiet as well!

Many Blessings,


Holly ")