Today I am thankful for:
1. Family to celebrate the day with.
2. A loving and faithful husband.
3. That I learned how to cook.
4. All the blessings that the Lord has given me.
5. That I will "proclaim with the voice of thanksgiving and declare all of His wonders" every day of my life.
1. Twinings Lady Grey Tea
2. Vanilla Milkshakes
3. A neighbor that can fix most anything and charges very little.
4. Family to celebrate Thanksgiving with.
5. That my mother taught me to cook a turkey.
Today is Veteran's Day and we are encouraged to honor all our Veteran's! Unless you are a Veteran you don't know how much it means to a person that is presently in the military or has been in the military in the past, for someone to shake their hand and tell them thank you!
Thank you to my dad and son, both combat Veteran's of the United States Army.
Dad a few years ago holding our copy of that Life Magazine.
Published by David C. Cook September 1, 2010/208 Pages
Christian Non-fiction/OT Judges Commentary
I have grown to love the Be series of commentaries by Dr. Warren W. Wiersbe. The main reason is that his commentaries are approachable and understandable to my non-theological academic brain. In his commentary on Judges Dr. Wiersbe sets each dramatic sce…
This book was provided for free to me by Crossway for reading/reviewing.
Published by Crossway September 2010, 224 pages, Non-fiction
In my opinion it is difficult to write a book review on an author that needs no introduction, nor a positive review from my little dot in blogosphere. So, with a Motzart CD playing in the background, and a warm cup of tea, and a prayer for guidance, I will share with you…