Skip to main content

Bible Reading Challenge 2010

In the past week I've read 1 and 2 Kings, Nehemiah, Esther, Ecclesiastes, Song of Solomon, Lamentations, Daniel, Hosea, and Amos.
I'm lacking 1 and 2 Chronicles, Job, Psalm, Proverbs, Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel--to finish the Old Testament. 
Isaiah is the study for Bible Study Fellowship this year and I'm reading through it with this study. So I will not finish Isaiah until May 2011. 
I hope to at least read 1 and 2 Chronicles and Proverbs for next week, then start reading in the New Testament.  
The books of Job, Psalm, Jeremiah and Ezekiel are lengthy and I'm not confident I'll finish them this year.

Blissful Reading!
Annette

Comments

Becky said…
I know what you mean! I try to tackle Jeremiah and Ezekiel early in the year--when motivation is still high--so I won't be rushing in December to finish. (Also, it's not like Job and Ezekiel are cheery Christmas reads!)
Annette said…
I plan on reading Ezekiel and Jeremiah in January, maybe even Job.
Yes those are weary books.
What I'm reading now in Isaiah is depressing---God's judgment.