Skip to main content

Bible Reading Challenge 2010

In the past week I've finished reading Proverbs, reading chapters 16-31.

My next update in Bible reading will be in the new year. I plan on continuing on with those books of the Bible that were not read this year:
1 and 2 Chronicles
Job
Psalm
Isaiah (this will be finished in May, as this is the study in BSF that I'm in)
Jeremiah
Ezekiel
Acts (I did read chapters 1-12)
Romans
1 and 2 Corinthians
Galations
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
1 and 2 Thessalonians
1 and 2 Timothy

My dad read through the Bible again this year, it was his 50th year! That means it was 1960 when he first started reading through the Bible---that was before me. He finished reading it for this year in October and has already began again. What a testimony for me!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

Kimberlee said…
I am going to read through the Bible this year. I did it once before, but haven't in a couple.
~Kimberlee
www.TheSpunkyDiva.com