Skip to main content

The Sunday Salon

My Sunday Salon is being posted on Monday morning!
In the past week I've read all of 2 Chronicles in the NASB MacArthur Study Bible.

I'm steadily packing non-essential things. I'm also getting ready for a garage sale this next Saturday, and I'll be glad to have that behind me. The attic is cleaned out. I'm going room by room and sorting through things, discarding some, giving some away, packing some, and sending some stuff to the garage for the sale.
Our 5 year old grandson Dawson had a stomach virus most of the weekend. Son David is well from the flu and pneumonia.
My husband Jeff is almost back 100% after his concussion earlier this month.

I have 2 book reviews coming up soon: The Place of Belonging by Jayne Pearson Faulkner and The Swiss Courier by Tricia Goyer and Mike Yorkey.

I'm also working on another post about Christian fiction. The theme will be what is Christian fiction, what is the purpose of it, and the goal or mission of it.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments