Skip to main content

The Sunday Salon

How are you on this day before Valentine's Day?
We are having gorgeous clear blue skies and temperatures in the upper 60's, it's just dreamy!
Yesterday was my 47th birthday, can't believe I'm 47.....the years have gone by so quickly.
I shopped at one of my favorite stores yesterday for my birthday, Barnes and Nobles. I purchased Othello by William Shakespeare and edited by Daniel Vitkus---a Barnes and Nobles book, American Creation by Joseph J. Ellis, and Legacy by Susan Kay. I have 2 books that I ordered from Amazon, they'll be here in about a week: Pale Rose of England by Sandra Worth, and Madame Tussaud : A Novel of the French by Michelle Moran. All of these books will be reviewed after I read them on my other blog @Impressions In Ink.
In the past week I've read Romans chapters 7-13 all in the NIV.

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments