Skip to main content

The Sunday Salon

Good Sunday Morning to you!
In the past week I've read Psalms chapters 82 all the way through 118, all in the ESV.

This next week I will be posting a review on the book Bathsheba by Jill Eileen Smith.
I'm reading Beside Still Waters by Tricia Goyer and will post a review when it is my scheduled turn in April for Litfuse.
I'm also reading As Silver Refined by Kay Arthur, outstanding book!

Becky from Operation Actually Read Bible and I will be doing a buddy read for the Easter season-----
Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliott.

As I type this post my husband is lighting the barbecue pit for our first cookout for 2011. We are planning on our kids and grandkids and my dad joining us for grilled burgers. I have an angel food cake and fresh strawberries to serve, with either Blue Bell Strawberry ice cream or Cool Whip....or maybe both.
I hope you are enjoying this lovely Spring weekend!

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

I'm glad to hear you're reading Through Gates of Splendor. If you want to stop by at Doorkeeper (http://www.reneeannsmith.com/) and Dark Glass Ponderings on April 30th we are having a book discussion. Hope you will join in our discussion!

Barbecue sounds nice, we are in upstate NY...so not quite that season yet. :)