Skip to main content

Day 5 of New Testament In A Week

Since late last night I have read:
Psalm 22
Isaiah 53----I read this chapter aloud and inserted my name in verses 4-6 (instead of "our" "us" and "we".)
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
1 Timothy
2 Timothy
Titus
Philemon
Hebrews
James
1 Peter
2 Peter
1 John
2 John
3 John
and Jude
All verses read in the NIV. 
If I have time tonight I plan on reading Revelation or Acts--those are all I have left to read in the New Testament!

"Surely he took up Annette's infirmities and carried Annette's sorrows, yet Annette considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted.
But he was pierced for Annette's iniquities; the punishment that brought Annette peace was upon him, and by his wounds Annette is healed."
Annette like sheep has gone astray, Annette has turned to her own way; and the Lord has laid on him the iniquity of Annette."
See Isaiah 53:4-6

Blissful Reading!
Annette

Comments

Becky said…
I'm so glad you included Psalm 22 and Isaiah 53! Both are so wonderful, aren't they! I just love, love, love Isaiah so much for pointing me to Christ.