Skip to main content

The Sunday Salon

Good Sunday morning to you!
In the past week I read the entire book of Jeremiah--52 chapters in the NIV.
I also read Isaiah chapters 53-57 in the NIV.
I read Romans chapters 1-9 in the KJV.

Starting Monday I will focus on trying to read as much of the New Testament as I can before next Sunday at Midnight. I plan on starting with Matthew and will continue on reading as many books of the Bible as I can.
I will primarily be reading out of the NIV--because this translation is the most readable. 
The Easter Season New Testament Bible Challenge runs April 11-17 and was created by Becky @
http://operationreadbible.blogspot.com/2011/03/spread-word-im-hosting-read-thon-of.html
Becky posted yesterday an easy to follow and organized view of the NT
http://operationreadbible.blogspot.com/2011/04/preparing-for-new-testament-read-long.htmlPlease join us!!!

This next week I will be posting reviews on:
Beside Still Waters by Tricia Goyer----For a Litfuse Book Tour on April 13
The Grandfather's DVD----A Follow Up Story to End of the Spear and Beyond the Gates of Splendor
Through Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliot----will post either this week or next week
Lonely Girl, Gracious God, A Mother's Story of Autism's Devastation and God's Promise of Enduring Love by Lauri Khodabandehloo


Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

A Joyful Chaos said…
Hope you Sunday was great and look forward to hearing how much of the New Testament you get read in a week.

Blessings~
Becky said…
I am so excited!!! I also happen to be in that part of Isaiah :)