Skip to main content

The Sunday Salon

Hello and how are you on this day before July 4 Independence Day?

I did not post The Sunday Salon last week, but in the past 2 weeks I've read chapters 1-18 of Luke in the NASB.
I've also started memorizing a new Scripture,
"Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess."
Hebrews 4:14
I stated in the previous The Sunday Salon that I was memorizing Scripture along with Beth Moore and her blog Siesta's. We are working towards the goal of 2 Scriptures memorized every month this year, for a total of 24!
I made the commitment to not only memorize Scripture verses, but I want to memorize portions of the Bible, and I'm starting with Hebrews 4:12-16. I've already memorized verses 12 and 13.

This will be a short post today as it's a holiday weekend.
I will share that next week I'll be posting reviews of,
False Pretenses by Kathy Herman and
Let God Change Your Life by Greg Laurie.

Have a great 4th of July!

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments

Becky said…
I'm looking forward to your review of the Greg Laurie book, it looks like a good one!