Skip to main content

Currently Reading

Currently I'm reading:

Lit! A Christian Guide To Reading Books by Tony Reinke----I'm more than 1/2 way finished.

The Acts, An Exposition by Charles R. Erdman (this is a small old book of my dad's). The copyright is 1919. The Bible translation is American Standard Edition of Revised Bible---this translation is a little harder to read. The commentary itself is wonderful! Can't wait to share with you after I've finished.
Link for a free eBook copy:
http://books.google.com/books/about/The_Acts.html?id=FIup7wVXeVwC

I'm also reading for the 10th time this year Romans, this fulfills the commitment made in January 2011 to read Romans 10 times in 10 different translations. I'm currently reading from The Amplified Bible.

Next and hopefully soon, The House of Hope--God's love for the abandoned orphans of China by Elisabeth Gifford.

Blissful Reading!
Annette


Comments