Skip to main content

The Sunday Salon

Good Sunday morning to you!
I am still reading the Bible using Professor Grant Horner's Bible Reading System. Although as I stated last Sunday I'll not be re-reading some of the OT books again. See my previous post.
http://awell-wateredgarden.blogspot.com/2012/01/sunday-salon_29.html
After todays reading I've read to:
Genesis chapter 35, Judges chapter 10, Psalm chapter 36, Isaiah chapter 35, Acts chapter 5, 1 Corinthians chapter 16 (finishing this book), 1 John chapter 2.

My dad's boil on his chin has healed. Today is the last day of antibiotic. Meanwhile earlier this week dad fell twice in our home. My husband and I took dad to an urgent care clinic and then an ER at a nearby hospital where at first they thought he'd fractured his right hip. He did not. A CT Scan was done on dad that revealed no fracture. Dad has done very well the rest of this week, and for this we are all relieved! Thankful!

Yesterday I started working with a personal trainer at a gym I just joined. Whew! I am sore. That's stating is mildly. I used to be a gym rat, but along through the years I placed my parents and families needs above what I wanted to do and exercise was pushed to the side. I'm not sorry I made the choice I did. But I do feel that if I want a healthy body I must place more of an emphasis on it. After all I'm not getting any younger, a birthday is fast approaching.........in 7 days! I'll work with a personal trainer 3 times a week for 4 months, then after that I'll be on my own.

Hoping your Super-bowl Sunday will be just what you hope for!

Blissful Blogging!
Annette

Comments