Skip to main content

Book Blogger Hop, July 6-13, 2012

Book Blogger Hop

This weeks question:
"If you could be a character from any book who would you be?"
Since I've read the book and I know the storyline and ending is good. I would choose to be Elizabeth Bennet in Pride and Prejudice.
Elizabeth is a character that is expressive, out-spoken, loyal, and virtuous. She has charm and is tactful (most of the time.) She loves to take long walks. She loves her family even though they drive her crazy at times.
She will go to great measures to help those she loves. She is passionate, yet a deep thinker.
She has many qualities that I admire!



Comments

Shan said…
Elizabeth Bennett was one name that popped into my head as I was thinking about this question! Good choice

Shan

Curled Up With a Good Book and a Cup of Tea

Faith Filled Reading, my Christian book blog
Jenna said…
Elizabeth is a wonderful choice... she is a great character. I've always enjoyed her

My Hop
Holly said…
I always admired her for not throttling her drama queen mother! And she ends up with Mr. D-who wouldn't want that? Love this choice!
Elizabeth said…
Good choice...this has been such a fun question.

My first thoughts were.....I don’t think I would want to be any character in a book. :)

But then I thought of two books I loved and listed those characters. :)

Stop by for my full answer. :)

Elizabeth
Silver’s Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/07/book-blogger-hop-july-6-12.html
Jennifer said…
I have to say that I just love your answer, probably because I gave the same one, lol!

http://therelentlessreader.blogspot.com/