Skip to main content

Next for Review

The next two books for review are:

Comments

Julia said…
Oh, how cool. Is this YOU with Ted and Tosca?! Did you post about this? I would love to hear about your meeting.
Annette said…
Yes, Julia that is me between Ted and Tosca. It was a book signing event at a Mardel's Christian Book Store back in early June. I was glad I got to the store early, as the line got longer and longer, I was in the front of the line. No time to really visit with the author's. They were both gracious. They each signed the two books I'd bought. Tosca remembered me from a review I'd done and an interview of her a few years ago. I had a lot of fun. Plus I met Lena another blogger. I recognized her quickly from her photo on her blog and we too visited. I got her to sign one of my books.
Annette said…
Do you have a blog Julia? I'd be glad to follow you!
Carole said…
Hi there – you may know about it already but I wanted to remind you about Weekend Cooking at Beth Fish Reads. It is a lovely little linky party where booky blogs link up something about food or cookbooks over the weekend. It was the very first blog hop I ever stumbled over so I have fond thoughts about it. Please do pop by and link up.