Book Review: Everyday Matters Bible For Women, New Living Translation Published by Hendrickson Publishers
Contributing authors for the additional material are:
Ruth Bell Graham,
and Sheila Walsh.
A further reading section is included at the end of Bible.
- Everyday Matters Bible For Women I feel is a well-thought and executed plan for encouraging women to read the Bible daily. Sometimes a study Bible can be too heavy with content that does not interest, or might even intimidate a person desiring to read the Bible.
- Easy to navigate and understand the additional material.
- The short/brief additional material gives an adequate and uplifting message.
- The type-font is bold ink and at least 9 to10 point text.
- The pages are not too thin and I did not feel as if they were brittle and would tear easily.
- The pages do not reflect light, easy on the eyes.
- Pages are double column.
- Stunning colors: aqua, turquoise, teal, pink, amber, light-brown.
- Front cover is delicate and feminine, with an exotic pink orchid (one of my favorite flowers!)
- No maps.
- Little reference material such a notes or cross reference Bible verses. * A few, but limited.
Published by Hendrickson Publishers September 2012
New Living Translation/Bible
Link for Bible @ Publishers:
Link @ Christian Book:
Facebook Page for Bible: