This challenge is a creation of Becky at Operation Actually Read Bible. The goal is to read books from those "Great Cloud of Witnesses of Faith"----Authors who are deceased and gone on to heaven, who've written great Christian non-fiction works.
The following are the books I hope to read for this challenge:
1. Approved Unto God with Facing Reality by Oswald Chambers
2. True Christianity by Jonathan Edwards
3. Prayer by O'Hallesby
4. The Confessions of St. Augustine
5. Beyond Ourselves by Catherine Marshall
6. A Chance to Die by Elisabeth Elliot (this is a biography of missionary Amy Carmichael)
7. Bonhoeffer Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy by Eric Metaxas
8. 50 People Every Christian Should Know by Warren Wiersbe
There may be a few more I'll add to the list. These are books that have been on my bookshelves for far too long! I'm determined and anxious to read them in 2013!
Link for sign-up post: