Skip to main content

Book Blogger Hop, April 26-May 2, 2013




Book Blogger Hop is hosted by:
http://www.coffeeaddictedwriter.com/

This weeks question:
"What was the last book you read that made you laugh out loud?"
I don't think I read enough books that make me laugh. I had looked back through my reading journal and found only ONE book this year that I could say had moments where I laughed out loud. The book is not funny perse, but I laughed out loud because the author so adamantly described me. The book is
Quiet, The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking by Susan Cain. 
Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can't Stop Talking

Comments

Billy Burgess said…
Interesting choice.

Thank you for participating in the hop!
Maria Behar said…
This sounds like a book I would love to read! Although I'm more outgoing now than I used to be, I'm still basically an introvert. So I'll add this one to my TBR and wish lists! Thanks for featuring it!! :)

Come on over and check out my post at A NIGHT'S DREAM OF BOOKS!
Shannon Baker said…
It sounds like an interesting book. I will check it out.

book publicity

Elizabeth said…
Nice blog....I don't believe I have ever visited.

I finally got my link posted in the Book Blogger Hop List.

Happy Hopping!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Blog Hop Answer
Alysia A said…
I can relate to that laugh out loud but about yourself.