Skip to main content

Friendship Friday For the Week of April 26 Through May 2, 2013



Friendship Friday is a way to connect with other bloggers. Every Friday a question is posted in order to build discussion and a way for the community of bloggers to interact or socialize.
The creator of this weekly project is Create-With-Joy.

 

This Week’s Theme – This Land Is Your Land

This week, let’s share our homelands with one another!
1. What country are you from / do you currently live in?
2. How much of that country have you visited?
3. Which part of the country would you love to visit next?

I live in the United States. I've lived in Texas all my life. I was born and raised in Houston. At age 21 I moved with my family to a smaller town in central Texas named Temple. Temple is about 50 miles south of the town that was affected by the fertilizer explosion last week, West. Temple is also near Fort Hood, Killeen, Austin. Temple was a great place to raise our family. 
About 1 1/2 years ago we moved to Fort Worth. My husband has a job in this city and that is why we relocated. 
I've traveled to 24 states, plus the District of Columbia. I'm not including Texas. 
These states are:
New Mexico, Arizona, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming, Oklahoma, Missouri, Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Indiana, West Virginia, Washington D.C., Illinois, Michigan, Hawaii.
I would love to travel to Montana, North and South Dakota, Idaho, Oregon, Washington. I would love to see more of Wyoming. I would love to visit Alaska. To visit Alaska is on my bucket list!






Comments