Skip to main content

Weekly Readings, April 14 Through 20, 2013

Last Sunday when I posted my weekly Bible readings I had no idea how the week would go, just did not know what a day would bring forth, much less a week of turmoil and suffering for so many people.
I'm in continual prayer for all those people that are ministering to, giving medical attention to, those that are investigating the horrific events, and all those that have been affected by the bombings in Boston, Massachusetts and the explosion in West, Texas.
This past week I read and all from the NKJV~~~
Deuteronomy chapters 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17.
Jeremiah chapters 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25.
Acts chapters 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.

A quote I read this past week that was memorable to me:
"Be ready for the sudden surprise visits of God. A ready person never needs to get ready-he is ready. Think of the time we waste trying to get ready once God has called! The burning bush is a symbol of everything that surrounds the person who is ready, and it is on fire with the presence of God Himself." From My Upmost For His Highest by Oswald Chambers. 

 



Comments