Skip to main content

Weekly Readings September 29th through October 13th, 2013


This happens every year for me, once I read through the Bible and finish (I finished in early summer), reading it a second time I become lax....lazy.
Scripture I've read over the past couple of weeks:
1 Peter chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, 5,
2 Peter chapters 1, 2, 3,
Luke chapters 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20.

Which quote do you agree with? And why?
"Where there's life, there's hope." Marcus Tullius Cicero
or
"But where there is hope, there is life." Lindsee at Living Proof Ministries

Are you reading your Bible?

Comments

Joyful Reader said…
I would agree with where there is Hope there is life. sorry I haven't been by for a few days...crazy week at the office! I am working on my second time through but in the ESV and I tend to be lax...lazy in it too.