Update

I've been sick all week. I think I have a light case of the flu. I had a flu shot last fall, so thank goodness it has protected me from getting worse. I have spent most of this week in bed, able to read some, but little else. When I have the energy I putter around the house whining, because I cannot do what I'd like to do.
The next book up for review is Highway To Hell by Matt Roper. When you read the title of the book you were probably thinking AC/DC? No, but for the young girls written about in this book, their lives have been a hell on earth. The book is about young girls in Brazil, who are caught-up in human trafficking---prostitution---sex slavery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

(Review) Forensic Faith: A Homicide Detective Makes the Case for a More Reasonable, Evidential Christian Faith by J. Warner Wallace

(Review) Christian Standard Bible

Review: Beyond Our Selves by Catherine Marshall