Skip to main content

Bible Reading Update

 photo a2752c93-e6cc-402f-bdf1-8559a2c46362.jpg

The last Bible Reading Update posted was October 1, 2014.
I've changed the name of the title posts for Bible reading. Simple and direct needs no explanation.
Since the last update post I've read: Jeremiah chapters 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52. All the Bible verses were read from the KJV, Holman Rainbow Study Bible. Scripture links courtesy of Bible Gateway.  
I'm lacking Proverbs in completing the goal of reading through the Bible in 2014.

Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: And they shall be my people, and I will be their God: And I will give them one heart, and one way, that they may fear me for ever, for the good of them, and of their children after them: And I will make an everlasting covenant with them, that I will not turn away from them to do them good; but I will put my fear in their hearts, that they shall not depart from me. Jeremiah 32:37-40, King James Version, Holman Rainbow Study Bible. The green highlighted verses are prophecy. The pink highlighted verses are discipleship. 
In 2014, I'm reading 1 Corinthians twelve times in twelve different Bible translations. This past week I read 1 Corinthians from the New American Standard Bible and from The New Testament in Modern English Translated by J. B. Phillips. One more time is needed to complete this year's goal. The last time will be read from the English Standard Version. All Scripture links courtesy of Bible Gateway. 

Why do I post Bible reading updates?
  1. Posting updates keeps me accountable in Bible reading.
  2. I'm in hopes my blog audience will be encouraged to read the Bible.
Are you reading your Bible? 

https://www.biblegateway.com/

Comments