Blogging Break

I will be taking a blogging break during December. I have scheduled a few posts, but for the most part the blog will be quiet.
January will mark eight years in blogging and writing book reviews. I've never taken a break longer than a week.
I plan to read during December, but will not be writing reviews for posting.
The break will give me time to enjoy my family and the holiday season.
The break will give me time to close-out any unfinished reading, organize for 2015, and take a breather.
I'm praying for all of my readers-

Comments

fredamans said…
Enjoy your time away!

Popular posts from this blog

(Review) Forensic Faith: A Homicide Detective Makes the Case for a More Reasonable, Evidential Christian Faith by J. Warner Wallace

(Review) Christian Standard Bible

Review: Beyond Our Selves by Catherine Marshall