Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Bible Reading Update

The last Bible reading update was posted September 24. 
Since then I've finished reading the Bible.
The last books read:
Psalms, 1-150 chapters. 
Revelation, 1-22 chapters.
I read Psalms in the ESV Crossway single book edition.
I read Revelation in my ESV Crossway Study Bible.

An additional challenge in 2015 was to read 2 Corinthians 12 times in 12 different translations.
In the last month, I've read 2 Corinthians from the Amplified version, The New Testament in Modern English Translated by J.B. Phillips, and the Revised Standard Version, 
I've completed both Bible reading challenges for 2015.

I'm in BSF, or Bible Study Fellowship. The Bible book we're studying is Revelation. I've begun reading Revelation again for this study.

Links of interest:
Unglued, by Lisa TerKeurst, a Bible study beginning November 1 over at Proverbs 31 Ministries.
Bible study teacher Margaret Feinberg has an adult coloring book published.
From Bible Study Magazine, 3 Views on the Relationship Between Christianity and Culture. 
From Today's Christian Women, The Lies We Believe About The Bible.

Are you reading your Bible? 

No comments: